Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

they get married, i do upset


I dont know how to express any happiness to whom that tell their plan to get married, being a wife and husband. I said congratulation but there was alot jealousy in my heart. I do want to get marry. But i dated a man that doesnt think the same with me. And after 6 years our relationship still nothing plan or purpose. And how pity i still believe any bullshit promises.
In my pray and hope, i do ask God from the bottom of my heart to give me my husband to be and get married this year 2012. I dont care whoever, i know Allah will give me the best one. love can grow in togetherness. Aamiin Ya Robb.
And i realize why Islam forbid to have any love relationship before get married. Its full of maksiat and fake promisses. Now its embrassing while people ask me about my marriage coz no man plan anything for me. Its just promisses. Still promise.
Im single and looking for a husband. Please give me the wanted one,  God. :)
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments: